Thursday, March 29, 2007

Run Your Toes Through This

I am absolutely in love with this!

Tord Boontje is one of my favorite designers. And this rug, the Little Fields of Flowers Rug, is phenomenal. I want one in a bad way. I love all 3 of the color options, but green is my favorite.

I was trying to think about how I'd make one myself, but I'm not coming up with much. Maybe if I could die cut a lot of felt leaves...

I have several designs by Mr. Boontje. I like the intricate flowers that he's known for, especially the garland light.

Two Christmases ago, my husband actually ordered 3 of these for me from England (you couldn't get them in the USA at the time -- of course, you can now. But I had mine first!). I rewired a light fixture to have all three of them hanging in a row. They are over our bed. The gold casts a lovely light.

No comments: