Monday, May 14, 2007

4 Things about me you may not have known

My mom sent me this via email, but why not post it here?

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Jewelry Counter at Target
2. "Executive Asst." at University Outreach and Public Service
3. Online Math Tutorial Creator
4. Math Teacher

B) Four places I have lived:
1. Champaign-Urbana, IL (both)
2. London, U.K.
3. Los Angeles
4. Berkeley, CA (soon!)

C) FOUR TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH
1. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
2. The Colbert Report
3. Good Eats
4. Futurama

D) Four Places I've Been on Vacation:
1. Italy
2. Spain
3. Austria
4. Japan

E) FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Pizza
2. Gelato
3. fresh bread
4. rhubarb

F) FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. I'm pretty happy with where I am, actually. I'm soaking up my remaining LA time. However, if I must choose...
2. London
3. New York
4. With my family

No comments: