Friday, July 6, 2007

Encore Etsy

Yeah, someone has etsy fever. I just can't stop looking at it and, of course, I keep finding great stuff. What? Oh, okay, I'll share with you...

Here is the letter work that I refused to show earlier, by S. Tudyk. She has the whole alphabet, but this is my favorite (hers, too!). I like lots of them, though. If I could, I'd probably get them all...

My custom necklace by itsyourlife. I adore it -- I've been wearing it all the time. My one regret is not having it made a bit shorter (totally my fault -- she offered to make it any length I wanted). As it is it sometimes hangs out in the no man's land around where my shirt begins.

And, by TreeFall Design, this bag. It's a bit smaller than I expected, but it's so fun and cheerful. I have it hung in the hallway so that I can see it every morning. I need to think of something better to do with it. Nice for carrying books, of course.

No comments: