Saturday, February 2, 2008

Absences and Stuffed Birds

Sorry for the lack of posts. This has been due to a combination of things:

1. The semester is in full swing and I have a bunch of tests/lectures to write. And stuff to grade. And so on. Luckily for me, I find Calculus II to be a good time. Because I am some sort of freak.

2. I have had a few medical tests going on. Turns out I have gallstones. Hurrah. Luckily, they are not really a serious condition, it appears. Nothing is infected or anything. It's just occasionally quite painful. And makes me throw up. So I probably need to do something about that. I will see the doctor soon. But "it's not an emergency. It's not even an urgency," according to her.

Anyway. Enjoy this lovely picture, from artfool.com. Aren't they cute? Clearly there is a thing with me and stuffed birds lately. I found this image a long time ago, so I can't remember who directed me to it.

I also like Cotton Bird Designs, where you can purchase cute little stuffed birds, such as the one below (alas, this one sold some time ago, but she has similar ones now).

No comments: