Thursday, February 28, 2008

Couldn't Stop Myself

A few more pink and green images. These tissues holders are by sewgracious, using a mixture of Amy Butler and Heather Bailey fabrics. Cute, eh?

This checkbook cover (by megrnc) was made using fabric by Joel Dewberry. Whom I hadn't heard of but very much like. I sort of assumed a few of them were Amy Butler, actually... Another of them has little birds -- I like how some people have used little snippets of the fabric to showcase the pattern. Like this purse by atouchofstardust. I don't care for a couple of the prints, but most of them I quite like.

1 comment:

wendyrose said...

It's nice to see there's some spring in the world. Unfortunately, there is no spring here. Tonight there will be six more inches of snow.

Also, I don't comment often but I do read your blog and think of you often.