Friday, April 6, 2007

Birds, birds, birds.

Mathew Stewart's etsy shop had these blown-glass birds. I love this one with the spots.


from Greener Grass Designs:
Perch Early Bird Pendant Light. It's a bird, it's a plane.... They have it in the children's lighting area, but I'd put this in one of my rooms.


Thorsten Van Elten Pigeon Light
This has been around for years but I still love it. Doesn't it make you happy?


And this wooden bird by Heather Amuny-Dey: just gorgeous. Look at the grain. I would love to hold this in my hands.


From Modern Art Everyday's etsy store. Sadly for me, this one has been sold, but there are lots of great prints in the store.


At Rare Bird Finds I found a link to this sparrow. I have been seeing a lot of porcelain birds in magazines recently. I prefer ones that are a bit simpler in form (like the wooden one above), but the way this is looking downward is cute.


And, finally, from Small Things Jewelry this pendant. She has such wonderful things. I can never decide what I like best in her store. You can pick both the design and the color of the glass. She has this style and also a much more modern selection.

No comments: