Friday, May 18, 2007

Is that a rotary phone in your purse or?

I originally found these Hulger phones at the MOCA's store. I love them. I mean, who wouldn't want to walk down the street talking on one of these? I bet that they'd be more comfortable than a normal cell phone, but of course what I really like is how retro and unexpected it would look. It's silly, but practical. Perfect for me.
They come in this green, but also black, white, red & pink. I like the green because, well, I always like green. But the black is also very appealing. All of the colors (except green) also have a matching base that you can purchase.

Alas, they are currently a bit outside of my budget. Ebay has similar phone handsets for a lot less, but they are not as well designed (I think you'd be a lot more likely to accidentally hang up on someone). Plus, I'd like to support the original designer, if possible.

No comments: