Friday, May 18, 2007

More fluttering

More butterflies to go with the lamps I posted about earlier. The same company makes these necklaces. I think they are quite cute. Playful but still classy. They come in four color combinations: ocean, summer, sun and sand. There are also rings, which come in primary colors and have butterflies in sizes ranging from 1/2 to 1 1/2 inches across. I prefer the necklace, myself.

This vase has a matching smaller partner, as well as a votive holder. I like how it seems like the butterflies are coming out of the vase -- that was my favorite part of the lamps.

Ikeahacker also had a nice example of butterflies. This is a lack table with contact paper. Nice, eh?

This also reminds me of another table, which is metal with floral cutouts. That's a bit harder to DIY... I can't seem to find a link to it, though. Too bad, because I quite like it. I'll keep an eye out for a link to it.

No comments: