Friday, February 15, 2008

Clothes, again.

I've been sort of busy and also unsure what I wanted to post -- I haven't been following a lot of my normal blogs recently. But I don't want my blog to just languish -- so here are some pictures of Malan Breton's runway show.

You may remember him as the weird guy from Project Runway with the strange laugh and hard-to-place accent. I really liked him at the time.He was eliminated early but seems to have done quite well. Anyway, I liked a lot of his clothes. He was inspired by the film The Umbrellas of Cherbourg, which I now want to see. A musical with Catherine Deneuve sounds like it would be good -- and the costumes are apparently gorgeous.I can't find it again, but I saw a picture of the invitation to the show and it had a row of 4 brightly colored umbrellas. Which you can see he also used in the show. This makes me want to get wrist-length gloves and a parasol.

No comments: