Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Joyeux Noël

Happy Christmas! It's actually snowing here -- and it's sticking to the ground and everything. I've been out traveling: to central Illinois and now Seattle. Plus there were finals to give and grade. So I've been a bit neglectful of the blog. And I left my computer in Berkeley, so I don't have a lot of the things I planned on sharing. But here are a few.

From Sunset magazine:
This is for rosemary limoncello, but I mostly like the packaging. I think lemonade would look almost as lovely.

Via Apartment Therapy, this tablescape from House Beautiful:Very fresh, n'est-ce pas?

When I get back home, I will post some pictures of our Christmas decorations. Better belatedly than never, right? We didn't really do that much, anyhow. No tree this year. Anyway, Fröhlich Weihnachten. And enjoy Boxing Day.

No comments: